I have used both the E-Tips and the TSX/TTSX bullets on more than a few deer. I do not see enough difference in the performance of the bullets that I could tell you there is a difference in performance on game. There most assuredly is a difference in what loading they like, particularly in seating depth. Both are quite a bit more particular about what they like for seating depth in a given rifle than are cup and core bullets. They may both like a given seating depth in a given rifle, but not always and not predictably. Both can be expected to be quite accurate but obtaining that accuracy often requires a lot of accommodation to seating depth before you see that accuracy. I have seen issues with copper fouling with the Barnes bullets, and now routinely treat all my barrels with Dyna Bore Coat as a result. I have found the E-Tips as well as the GMXs slightly more trouble to get shooting accurately than the Barnes and thus prefer the Barnes because they have a little better availability which is important when you run into a rifle that takes more bullets to get to an accurate load.