Originally Posted by kenoh2
Boxer,
Can you please give me a hint if that SS scope will hold zero on my Gamo springer?

Thanks in advance.

In fairness,I don't shoot anything as schitty as Gamo...but can speak to Springers wearing Fixed Fhuqkers.

HW 97's.

[Linked Image]

AofA sent the wrong mount(1") and I had to slum a Reupold 6x42 A/O for a spell,waiting on the 30mm RWS Droop Mount(27 MOA). Peeled it off,just as soon as the Mail hit my mitts!

[Linked Image]

Wayyyyyyyyyyyy better machine,so configured.

[Linked Image]

They are rather exceptional aboard a Feinwerkbau 300S as well.

[Linked Image]

I shoot 'em on a few Anschutz 22LR's too and a single Anschutz 1717D HB Hummer. They've no equal there,either.

[Linked Image]

Also gun 'em on a pile of Custom 10/22's,coupla Garrow Hummers and a Franklin 17 Whizzum. From there I shoot 'em in Hornets,K-Hornets,223's,223AI's,22 Grendel's,22-250's,22-250AI's,22 Speedmire and should have a 22 BR shipping my way next week,which will of course be scoped same.

In .243" I gun 'em in 270's,6BR's,243 Grendel's,243 Kreedmire's,243Win's,243AI's,6-284's and a 6-06...offa the toppa' my head. (1) of each chambering pictured.

[Linked Image]

I doubt I have many more than 80 of 'em and tend to shoot a "smidge",less an optical or mechanical "issue".

It'd be the FIRST glass I'd put on anything.

Hint.(grin)