I have a 6.8spc upper with a Wilson barrel. It wears a Zeiss Victory 1.5-6 in an LT-104 Mount. I am shooting 95 grain TTSX over 30 grains of Benchmark out of this 16 inch barrel. The barrel and load are zeroed at 50 yards. The first round out of a cold barrel can hit a pecan on top of a fence post, it appears to be consistent day after day shooting 1 round into the same target over weeks and months in the same spot. After about the 3rd round it opens up to about 2 inches for 5 or more when shooting off the bags at 100 yards., but once zeroed i just check zero over the season on the same target. I shot at a buck at 163 yards today and put the cross wire on his shoulder about 4 inches below his spine resting the rifle on the magazine on the padded shooting rail. Buck ran, no blood, no deer. I went back to my truck and got a gallon bottle of water with a blue label in the center of the jug put it at the spot the deer was and climbed back into the stand and fired one round. The bullet I hit the bottle about 4-5 inches above my point of aim. Took the top of the jug off. The ballistic table says the bullet should be about 2 inches low at that point? The only difference is that on the stand I am shooting off the magazine and on the bench rest I am putting the KMR rail on the bag and putting my head down on the stock! I went ahead and made a negative 4 cm adjustment in the scope, but I have no idea what is going on except maybe the rest is different. Anyone got any ideas??