Originally Posted by kaboku68
I need your prayers today. Its not my hypertension- which I have sought to control. I have planned to teach for five more years before I retire. I can retire right now but it would be severe financial hardship.(no more gun buying- and that can't happen.) During this veteran's day holiday, which I thank and respect each and every one of you veterans, I have to go through hell.

Today at 8AM AST, I have to go through 2 hours of Critical Race Theory and practices in k12 education. I can't opt out. It is required. Critical Race Theory means that I have to apologize for being white and male. This is not on the east coast, california, washington, oregon, colorado or now arizona. This is in Alaska. Fairbanks, Alaska.

I have fought against the liberals for a long time. I have made it my pursuit to teach students to accept all races and religions but not to put one race over others. Now the chickens have come home to roost and I have to deal with it. I would rather have a colonoscopy than this. So please, I know many others need prayer, but if you have a moment or two, please pray for a history teacher in Fairbanks, Alaska so he can keep quiet and survive to fight the commies one more day.

I walked away from a comfortable federal retirement because I felt compelled to do the right thing....if it were me, (since you can retire now) I'd announce my retirement plans to the class and explain the reason why....