Lots of cartridges match the criteria but the first thing I would always ask is "what is your budget"? That can determine pretty quickly if you are going to have a local gunsmith rebarrel an existing rifle to your cartridge of choice for $650 (including barrel), or have Darcy Echols build you one of his famous rifles for $10K-$12K... and lots of options in between.

My preference is not to push your rifle to max everytime you shoot it to achieve your goals. Hard on parts, hard on brass and components, and hard on the shooter IMO. Find a cartridge that achieves your goal with a bit of room to spare. A 300 Weatherby, 30 Nosler, and 300 UltraMag and several others would fit your criteria without too much trouble and judicious hand loading.
Then, find an action that will fit the cartridge you decide on- including mag box length, ejection capability, etc....
Your weight will depend greatly on the barrel contour you choose as actions, for the most part, are pretty set in weight, depending on what you choose.

If your budget is in the $2500 range (just as a for instance) , I would contact Redneck on this site or one of a couple other good smiths who frequent here and discuss with them what you want. My preferences wouldn't be the same as yours probably, but a place to start would be-
Pre 64 Winchester or Classic Winchester action- Stainless on the Classic if you hunt in inclement weather a lot like I do.
Bartleing, Shilen, Rock, or other barrel in the contour you prefer. Barrels come up often in the Classifieds on this site. Prices aren't much below manufacturers' prices, but it will save you the 6-9 month wait ordering direct.
Timney trigger, set to around 2 1/2-3 lbs.
Good bottom metal but this gets to be an issue lately. Most of the best bottom metal any more is on backorder just about anywhere and can/will hold up the build in some cases. If you start with an action with good bottom metal to start with like a good Mauser or Pre 64 action, you avoid this hassle. You can always add different bottom metal later if you choose.
Glass is going to be personal choice and IMO, don't ask on this site what to use. You will get answers all over the board and still won't know what to use. Decide on what type of hunting you will be doing most, what range of scope you may need, and other considerations and go from there. You can always change glass later if you're not happy with your choice. You will lose a little bit on selling the glass, but it will be worth it once you get to the right scope. Keep in mind that expensive glass doesn't necessarily make it better or worse for your situation. Use the glass that works for you, your hunting situation, and your budget. As long as you stay with the big names you can't really go wrong.

Stock is personal choice. I really like the Mcmillan I have on my 338 WM, but most of my rifles have wood stocks and I have had no problems with them. Budget may determine your choices here- Mcmillan or Manners or other glass stocks will be in the $500-600 range or more.

Lots of other choices to make and you can substitute for any of these items to suit budget, personal choices, aesthetics, or weight. Ignore nonsense responses that don't meet your requirements or wishes.

Bob

Last edited by Sheister; 11/14/18.

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.