This past elk season, I switched out my 5.5” R/Redhawk 44mag for a Glock SF G20. I wanted a chest holster that would fit snugly against my torso allowing for my oversized bino harness to ride on top of the holster but still allow me a fast draw of the pistol.

I found the Kenai chest holster made by gunfightersinc perfect in every way for me. The molded composite skin provided secure retention while holstered. I had no slippage or rattle noise from my Glock while holstered - it was hunting quiet! And, with the natural ride of the holster, it put the pistol grip in an easily reachable 10 O’Clock position.

‘I was stoked at how comfortable this holster rig was to wear. I was in it for four days, almost 16 hours a day, without feeling uncomfortable. Awesome product for wilderness protection.

I wished I’d had a pard take a picture with my noc harness on. You can still see from the picture how much pistol grip I had exposed to get a hand on should I need to draw quickly.

I checked everywhere on-line and all sellers were the same price $150 bucks. The G20 and the Kenia holster were my best gear buy of 2018.
😎

[Linked Image]

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”