For you guys that might have one of these heaters in you house or cabin.......I bought one of the Red Stone 30,000 btu vent free gas wall heaters several years ago from Tractor Supply. The model number is MD300TBA-RS Serial #12542450. They are set up to use either Natural Gas or Propane depending on how you need it. After the first couple years, it started flaring up in an uncontrolled manner, so I contacted the company. They wouldn't make it right, but they did sell me a new gas control valve body to replace the original defective one. The unit functioned perfectly after that until today when the unit started venting raw, unburned natural gas into our garage and filled our house up. I was in the basement and didn't discover it until I came upstairs.. I don't know where the gas was coming from, but it stopped when I turned the burner off. The pilot light was still lit, but it failed to ignite the gas, so I think the gas must have been coming from a different place than the correct one. It was a miracle that I found it when I did, and it didn't happen during the night, or there would be 3 dead people due to this defective product. This heater has got to have a inherent design flaw for the controller to malfunction twice like this. I am still shaky thinking about what could have happened