The short answer is whenever I want, I have owned more than 35 vehicles in 40 years, mostly because I bought old vehicles, repaired and drove them and I just like cars, trucks and hotrods.

My 2005 Frontier was bought knew, 10 years and 200K miles and before I traded it I replaced the timing chains and tensioners but it was still running good. I wanted a fullsize again and traded it for 2010 2500HD with 82K miles, half as old, half as many miles, twice as big and half the fuel mileage and 6K to payoff. Love it and don't foresee selling it.

After several year of running a GM TBI/AMC 360 in my 1978 Cherokee I am In the middle of a 5.3/4L60/NP241 swap, reliability, better mileage, part-time 4WD and I don't foresee selling it, it's fun as hell to drive, gets a lot of compliments and very capable off-road.

When the HD is paid off in the fall of 2019 I will buy a 2018 5.0/10spd Mustang, my goal is for less 30K dollars and 25K miles, I have not owned a car (not including now EX wifes wheels) since my 77 Nova around 2000, I just want the option of a car again. Considered Camaro, Cadillac CTS-V, the last of the air cooled 911's and Challenger's but the 5.0 to me is the best bang for the buck.

It's just money, my goal is for the money to run out when I die, until then I will have fun.

Dave