This is my worthless story for the day:

Anybody that has ever been involved in the building or restoration of one of the world's top five 4x4's to ever exist knows that resources and parts for these machines can be few and far between. They were only imported into the United States from 1985-1995 and have a cult following.

IF you follow or are interested in the Samurai you know that Petroworks (based out of California) is going to be a site you visit constantly and purchase from frequently. I haven't owned a Samurai for about 10 or 12 years but I still always keep an eye out for them.

I had to fly from San Diego to south Florida yesterday and I ended up sitting next to this woman that was pretty chatty/friendly. I'm accustomed to this because women invariably want to speak with me. About the third time she mentioned owning a small business I politely asked what type of business her and her husband were involved in. She replied "Do you know what a Suzuki Samurai is?"

They own Petroworks. That obscure business that UPS'd gobs of goodness to my front door so many times in the past. What are the odds?

She swapped seats with her husband and he and I bullschitted for five hours straight. Discussing everything from guns to planes to (of course) 4X4's and places to wheel in California.

Moral of the story? Not all Californian's are dickheads.

The End,
Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house