Nice update BBH.

Originally Posted by BigBoreHog
Just wanted to say again that I appreciate all the insight everyone gave me. I wasn't able to pick up a new pair of boots before our trip this year due to some other expenses that popped up, but I was able to try on a pair of the Lowas and they were quite comfortable. With that being said, I ended up wearing my insulated Irish Setters again and it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. The temperatures that week were below freezing nearly the entire time. Turns out I should have invested in some gaiters as the snow covered brush ended up drenching my feet. Lesson learned...

Oddly enough, I was actually wearing my Red Wing work boots when I killed my doe. Ended up spotting, putting a short stalk and getting off a clean shot a little over 100 yards from the main road. The downhill drag back to the truck was a relief as well. Dad was thankful for that! Hoping me and my favorite hunting partner will make it back again next year with a buck tag in our pockets.

Hope everyone is having a safe and successful hunting season

Merry Christmas to you all!

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/13377470/2018-antelope

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."