I've been on a number of guided hunts myself and I as of yet I have not had one where everything you were told by the outfitter came to pass. Weather, animal movements are all part of "hunting" but the contractual services of the hunting operations must be met. Thank goodness for sites such as this where some of these less than stellar outfitters can be exposed. I did go to Newfoundland 2 years ago and hunted with Pius Besaw of Besaws Log Cabin Outfitters. They did do a good job and provided a good hunt. I was satisfied and although everything wasn't perfect it was good. I would rebook with Besaw's for a return trip if they offered caribou but they don't.. I actually thought about Efford's for that return trip to hunt a Woodland Caribou but they are now at the bottom of my list. One thing I learned and will never do is book a hunt at a "show" based on their fancy booths, photo albums, and sales pitches. Only way I'll do it now is by having a reliable reference from someone I know that has been there and done that.