Yes, I have a ring die and most of my bullets are resized .358s but Hawk makes the round nose 245 gr bullets in the exact size to order. Look at their website. 353, 354, 355,..... Good people to know. They make lots of specialty stuff and in several jacket thicknesses. And I bought the rifle from a real gentleman who had collected lots of appropriate gear. The reloading dies, bullets, a mold, made up lots of cases, had two, ten round boxes of unfired Kynoch ammo. I'm lucky to get into such a gun. Now I have to figure out this tight chamber 6.5 and set it up in a similar way. I am not sure how to go about acquiring the dies or whether it should have a modern standard reamer run through it. It is not museum quality but any gun that old in useable condition warrants a bit of thought before reaming out the chamber. Even if it is to use the gun for its intended purpose. I'm in that process now. Anyway I forsee pigs dying with the 9MM before the 6.5 is sorted out. My OTHER Steyr, the Scout will be backup in 308. Rusty