ironbender,

KJNP is (or at least was, as I haven't heard from Mack in a while) the "radio home" of a missionary from my hometown church in Northeast Texas.
(His large congregation is over 90% Amer-Indians & Eskimos & most of the congregation's members are "subsistence hunters".)
Mack is the same pastor, that I've mentioned elsewhere on the forum, who had to shoot a hungry female polar bear INSIDE the church's Christian Life Center during a baby shower.
(Mack's eldest daughter, who is AK born/bred & seems to take everything that happens "way up yonder" very calmly, asked, "Daddy, did you really have to shoot her?? She just wanted to attend the baby shower.")

Note: Mack has repeatedly asked me since I retired to come up there to "do things for the church" & said that "Living in Alaska is exciting." - When I asked him what was "so exciting" about living in northern AK, he responded, "- - - - just staying alive".
(So far, I've been able resist his repeated requests to come up there "to do volunteer work" for our church's mission. = CHUCKLE.)

yours, tex

Last edited by DarlaG; 01/08/19. Reason: typos