Looking at the money I have available. Considering time also.

Now I have plenty of lead and several real nice molds for 45 acp bullet. I cast them for years. But now I see 1000 Speer 230 grain FMJ's for $125 and that seems not very appealing anymore. Considering the hours it would take to cast and lube those bullets.

I've been shooting a good number of Hornady 68 grain match bullets in the 223 loaded with H322 powder and Winchester SR primers. I have 400 of the bullets on hand, down to 3500 primers and have little H322 left. so 5000 WSR primers, 1000 bullets and 8 pounds of powder.

Then I plan on shooting a great deal of 45 ACP this year and while I have a good bit of brass I could use a bit more, like 500 more.

Then there is 357. My brass is getting a bit long in the tooth, so 500 of those.

Then I want to speed up the trimming of 223. I saw this Lee trimmer that goes in a die body and uses my drill. I have an RCBS power trimmer but this looks even faster. Depending on how well it works I might use it for the 55 grain plinker loads and use my RCBS for the serious stuff.

I have an old Texan three stage press so I need enough shell holders to set it up right. 3-for 357/38, 3-45 ACP and 3 for 223/9mm.

Toss in a couple taper crimp dies and we are done.

Looks like real close to $700 but frankly much of this will last for several years. Midsouth looks like the primary supplier. I don't have a great deal of experience with them but what I do have is positive. I like buying in bulk, I hate running out for small things especially when the closest place for real supplies is 35 minutes away. Anything closer is far more expensive.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.