Originally Posted by magshooter1
Originally Posted by aheider
I've tried to warm up to the FFII's a couple times based on the recommendations from the Fire..... I couldn't do it and both went down the road.

Same here. I just don't like the whole eye piece turning to adjust magnification power. I put a Burris MSR 3-9x40 on my 20" PSA AR. Few hundred rounds later, I'm still liking it.

The MSR seems to be a great scope with a traditional power selector ring. It also comes with the oldstyle ballistic plex reticle, which is a big plus over the newer E1 scope. Ive been playing around with the MSR on a new 223 rem and its like any other burris ive had and holds zero extremely well. For those who arent used to, or dont like, the FFII ocular housing rotating when adjusting the power range, the MSR would be a good one to check out. Ive been using the FFII for going on 20 years now, and actually like the power selector. It did take a while to get used to though.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA