Originally Posted by AB2506
Harper was a god in Washington when we were there in 2017. TV was full of advertisements featuring Harper. He obviously enjoyed the noteriety. They had/have a good team. We went to a game, in what is a very nice stadium IMO. Our seats were down the first base side. Harper was right in front of us. Not a bad fielder, pretty good arm. Struck out once or twice, but hit the ball with authority. He did a home run.

Unfortunately, the Phillies came back and beat them. On that day, the player who caught my eye was The SS, Trea Turner. I wouldn't mind him on the Blue Jays, but Beau Bichette is coming up and along with Vladimir Geuerro Jr., is supposed to be a goody.

I hope Harper goes back to the Nats. I might give him 10 years but not at the 30mil plus he is asking. 25?

Machado is pretty damn good, but his comment in the playoffs, that he doesn't hustle, throws me off. I don't know if I would want him on my team.

Vlad Jr. is going to better than dad, and that is really good!!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo