This is the 1926 version so some of it might be a little different than earlier versions (we found that out with part 20-58 - stock escutcheon in a different thread) . I have never worked on another other than making a couple of trigger guard screws and the stock inserts, that did not require looking at the rest of the gun, this is the first I have had to deal more than that, and it came in parts, with some missing and one major one broken, I did not have another gun to reference so it has been a long time getting it finished.

Since I got the gun in parts and never had another one apart before, or an example to go by, the start of the project was to gather information -

Late parts list
[Linked Image]

early parts list, same picture, different part numbers
[Linked Image]
following are from catalog #61
[Linked Image]

Patent drawings, these are from the same pattent but show two different designs for the safety and some other things that differ from production guns -
[Linked Image]
This is page two and shows a different safety design -
[Linked Image]

Parts inventory, this is as received with all the small parts in a plastic bag.
The stock had been broken through the wrist and was repaired when I got it.
When the stock broke it also broke part # 20-2049 which became the major issue for reassembly.
[Linked Image]

parts that were missing -
- 99-11, Barrel Stud, (same part as used on 99's) made a usable replacement from a rear sight dovetail that had a screw on blade, not the same as original but works.
- 99-421, For-End Screw, (same part as used on 99's) used a screw from a kit & reduced the head diameter, fully thread, original was not.
- 20-2047, Safety Bar Catch, made one from the shaft of an old .125" drill bit.
- 20-2048, Safety Bar Catch Spring, cut down a spring from something else.
- 20-2052, Safety Screw Washer, turned one from bar stock.
- not listed - Trigger Spring, found a spring that fit.
- not listed - Bolt Stop Plunger Screw, had it but the threads were stripped, cut down a screw from a kit and reduced the head diameter to fit.
broken part - 20-2049, Safety Bar Post, used part of the old piece and made a piece to repair it.
The front sight and butt plate were also missing, I could not find correct replacements so I fabricated these to use until original's can be found.
I'm still looking for sling eye's, the front hole has the escutcheon in it

...picture limit reached...cont... for 4 more posts