I'm sorta new here, sorta in that I signed on several years back but haven't been back. But I've been observing this forum and I realize now how much I've been missing out.

As far as 7x57 and 7-08 bullets go I now have a new 7x57 build that I'm fitting into the stock as we speak. I have had great luck with Sierra Game King Bullets on deer and hogs. I really like 140 grain bullets so this is what I'm going with on my maiden hunt with the 7x57. I also have a .280 Rem.and a 7mm RM and have had good luck with 140 game kings in both of them. My go to rifle for white Tail Deer is a .270 Winchester and I shoot 130 grain Game Kings almost exclusively at deer and hogs ln it. So 140 Grain Game Kings is an easy choice for me.

Texas Deer are not made of steel and I like to knock animals down fast. I hate tracking them in Southern Texas brush. Everything here either bites ya or sticks ya. And some of that what bites ya is definitely hazardous to your health so heck with that garbage. I like em DRT thank you, and Game Kings really wreck a deer's plumbing and put him down fast but still penetrate good enough to get into the boiler room and put him down for the count.

Last edited by Filaman; 01/27/19.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!