It's hard to say without seeing it. Of course you don't see the BB as often as a standard model. It's all in the eyes of the beholder as to whether the unique design is more or less desirable on the local market. It's not a practical use cartridge for this part of the Midwest, which limits it to the collector category.

Last one I remember was in about 95% condition. It had no rust, but some honest bluing wear on the edges of the receiver from carrying in the field. I think he was asking 850.00 and explained there was little interest. He brought it down to 775.00. I had just picked up another item and did not have the cash on hand.

I remember being a bit reluctant because it had a smooth stock. The only other BB .375 I owned was quite fancy and well checkered. I probably should have made the trip to the ATM.

I realize you can't get them all, but I make a special mental note on those that interest me.

With a cut butt stock, 450.00 would make me stop and consider it. If the rest was impressive, I would probably drag it home, wondering if I should have. The .375 just isn't the right cartridge for a crescent butt plate and a meaty shoulder. I suppose I could treat it like a .38-55 and use "cowboy loads". Or maybe look for a stock replacement. It's all about the interest of the specific individual.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
Thomas Jefferson