Another vote for finishing her undergraduate education. Even if she only does it for a few years, like the typical enlistment she will be way ahead.

My dad finished college enlisted in the Navy his combination of size, good eyesight, and math and physics ability got him in to OCS training, and eventually flying jets for a few years.

I looked at enlisting in the Navy or AF after med school but ended up enlisting with public health services, still in a uniform, and military rank. They paid off the remainder of Med School and I ended up working for them for seven years I finished out as a O-7 rank. I did CDC, and IHS. Even took a few emergency assignments with Hurricane Katrina, as well as a few military assignments doing physicals, and medical care for marines leaving for the big deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan. Overall very rewarding I just wish it paid better.

My wife has multiple family members who served mostly army and marines. The ones that had an associates degree before enlisting did better in the long run.