Needles don't bother me. I watch them give shots. I can take the numbing shot in the gum without a deadner and all is fine. I watched them stitch me up a few times. Funny how the skin pulls and all. I've asked to be able to stitch myself. In fact I generally carry a suture kit and lidocaine on drop hunts in the bush. Along with other meds. I've watched them sew my dad up on a few occasions. I watched the vet operate a few times.

The dental office doesn't bother me at all. Smell is fine. But turn that damn drill or polisher on and I'm on the ceiling. Tensed up and all.

I would prefer not to have major surgery, but the drill drives me nuts. Last surgical procedure I had done, the gas doc says count to 10. I inhale and say, man this is good stuff..... never got to 1... Wake up and all is better. Sore and rehab but better. No noise, no recollection. Nothing. Thats good.

Jeff

Jane, BTW I threw a cast net last summer. In chest deep saltwater for bait. Held the rope in my mouth and forgot to release it. It came out when the weights hit though.... I spit out a lot of blood. Major parts of 2 teeth. I lasted till February this spring before the pain got to bad. I feel for ya.

Jeff

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....