If you're talking about Trump I won't argue with you because I know he has a massive ego. He also can't keep his mouth shut. And he speaks like a third grader, repeating himself. In fact, even though I voted for him sometimes when he's speaking on TV I turn the channel because hearing him is like scraping fingernails on an old fashion chalk board.

But, I will say that I don't give a flying intercourse about his ego or any of these other things when it comes to choosing a president. I didn't vote for him for the way he talks or his ego or his motor mouth bragging. I voted for him to do just what he's trying to do. If he had any help at all think about what he would have already accomplished. I think his actions speak way louder than his words and not only did I vote for him in 2016, I'm going to vote for him in 2020. In my opinion he's the greatest president we've had in many a year. Just my not so humble opinion, LOL!!!

Last edited by Filaman; 01/30/19.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!