I have tried to sell these 2 rifles locally and since they are not in popular calibers I just can't get them moved, so I am putting them up for sale here, hoping I do not have to go to GB to sell them.

First rifle is the Ruger Hawkeye in 264 Win Mag in really nice condition. I bought it used so don't know how many rounds have been put through it...but I have shot it twice! But doesn't appear to have much wear around the top of the magazine and receiver. I'm asking $675 shipped/insured. I know most guys will reload for it, but I do have 3 boxes of ammunition for it, minus the 2 that I have fired out of the rifle. The ammunition is a box of Remington 140 gr. CL's (18 rds), Nosler Trophy Grade 130 gr. AB, and Winchester 140 gr. PP's (both full) and I will ship them to you separately for $75. I will sell these separately for the same price. NOTE: one of the rings on the Ruger looks out of kilter because one of the screws was gone in it. I have a screw in it now so all is good.

Second rifle is the Winchester 100 in 284 Win. It is in what I consider nice condition for it's age. A few months ago I chronicled the path I have taken with this rifle in trying to get it to cycle. This past Fall everything came together and I have taken it out to see if it works properly a couple of times and it seems good to go. It has had a number of parts replaced on the rifle, has had the chamber polished, and finally (and what made it work properly) had a Wolff recoil spring installed in it to replace the 2 stock springs. Worked like a charm in this rifle. I am selling it, because after this long journey I have lost interest in it and also, I really want a bolt-action in the 284. I do not know if the recall has been taken care on it or not. I'm asking $700 for it shipped/insured. Since I want a rifle in this caliber, I am keeping the ammunition I have for it.

If you need/want more photos, let me know which area of the rifle you need and I will get it done as soon as I can. I will try to work with anyone on the price but I am not going to give either one of them. Thanks for looking.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Ruger77Shooter; 02/07/19.