Originally Posted by Swifty52
One thing nobody has answered is whether or not is can you overshoot the beam width when the Labrador is aimed dead center on a target 100 yards away then moving to a target 200 yards away efficiently enough to give a valid reading? The 35P can.

The Labradar records velocities out to 100 yds at four increments of your choosing. By setting the increments very small with the final increment at say, 30 yds from the muzzle, it will catch the bullet fine when aiming out to 300 yds the one time I tried it. If the Labradar doesn't pick up the bullet at every increment it will give an error reading and "possible" velocity reading. When that has happened to me the possible velocity was within the expected velocity of the load I was shooting.

Although when aiming out to something like 600yd distances I'm thinking the bullet may travel outside the beam pretty quickly and the shot might not be recorded..

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.