Here's the update on MY dealings with the Dura Touch circus...………..

10 months and 1 week after my Super X3 Waterfowl arrived at Browning/Winchester Service, it came back through my door. March 3rd, 2018 to January 13, 2019. Not bad, huh ???

I have, basically a new (non-Dura Touch) gun all factory fresh and paid ZERO to have it done. Time frame SUCKED !!! Price tag was tolerable.

But I don't like being lied to...………...

As I tracked my service order, back last spring I realized the entire gun was going to be re-camo'ed. So I called B/W Service and asked the gentleman if (since my SX3 is a Waterfowl model and I'd rather have a turkey camo pattern) they could do my gun in Mossy Oak Bottomland. He said they couldn't because when they undertook this re-furb project they decided to keep the guns all original...…….."to preserve their collector's value". Now, I ain't no rocket scientist except Monday thru Friday...…...but SX3's ain't gonna have any "collector's value" for the next 100 years. But, whatever...……

So my gun arrives...…….... It's now Mossy Oak Blades. It was Mossy Oak Wetlands when it left here. So much for preserving the "collector's value", huh ?

I've half a notion to call the folks at B/W Service and ask them WTF ???????????

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.