I thought I'd share a deal I just found and took advantage of. Sierra Trading Post is clearing out their Steiner Wildlife XP 8x44 binocs for $450. The cheapest I've seen them elsewhere is around $700-800. If you use the Ebates shopping portal to shop at Sierra, you can get an additional 14% cashback today for Valentines day. Also, use shipping code Ship89 for free shipping when checking out at Sierra. I've always wanted to get higher-end binoculars, but haven't wanted to spend the money. This seemed like a cheap way to get into upper-end glass. Not surprisingly, I don't think they have many left in stock.

https://www.sierra.com/steiner-wild...prism~p~635nc/?filterString=s~steiner%2F

If you aren't an Ebates member, signup and shop through their portal (find the Sierra store on the Ebates site and click the Shop Now button) . . . and if you want to thank me for helping you spend money grin, I think if you use this referral link to sign up, I'll get a referral credit Ebates Referral and you'll get $10 for signing up. Either way, Ebates (and other shopping credit sites like Active Junky) offers a great way to earn real cash back on your online purchases. Every little bit helps.

Give me land, lots of land, under starry skies above. Don't fence me in.