Originally Posted by Roystu
That is the very reason we as conservatives have to stick together. We need to be like the democrats and not falter on issues that are unconstitutional. They are out to destroy us and our values. 2020 is going to be rough.

THIS ^^^^^^

The big problem is conservatives and in particular gun owners don't vote in lock step like Liberals do. Point in fact is I 1639 in Washington state. How many time have you heard "my vote doesn't count so why bother". This is our problem. The other problem is the purest, who won't vote for the (unfortunately) lesser of the two choices available because it doesn't match up with the correct position. While I agree with the purest ideals, standing by that and staying home because if it's not 100% "the right thing or person" is suicide. The left votes in lockstep, and achieves their goals in incrementally. They are playing the long game, we are shooting our selves in the foot.
The MSM is simple the propaganda wing of the Democratic Party and should count as campaign contributions.