Originally Posted by bearhuntr
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
I value your opinion. What works for one is fine. Let us know when you start making knives. I’m always looking for another good one. Price is not a limiting factor to my wallet...

I have no time or desire to make knives. I work with metals and composites all day. Last thing I want to do when I get home is to bring work home with me. Last time I checked Friction Forged blades haven't been winning knife cutting competitions. If there were validity to the claims everyone would be hopping on that bandwagon. What you spend your money on is your business. But when people post on forums looking for opinions and answers they get them. From all sides whether they like the answer or not.

...and you sir have fulfilled the “spirit” of the op’s original post. Haven’t ever used one, have you? So your opinion is based on “feelings” and not practical use? Meh.... Pity that...

You took a guess! You had a 50/50 chance at getting it right. But unfortunately you didn't. It performed no different than any other D2 that was properly heat treated. I'll pass all around its a no go for me.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.