I've spent so much time screwing around with donor actions I'm seriously considering an Alpine for my 243 build.

They look lovely but call me OCD I'm concerned about the hole spacing for the mounts. On the Borden website there appear to be various spacing on Alpine actions. Some show the rear bridge to have the front screw hole very close to the edge of the load port and some photos also show the front of the receiver to have the front hole very close to the recoil lug. Indeed some of the photos I've seen of Alpine actions seem to have bases overhanging the load port and the recoil lug which for me is not acceptable - it just seems such crap engineering and ruins the lines.

It's really hard to see from the website photos if all Alpines are like this or if the ones that see to have more normal spacing without base overhangs are Ridgelines or Timberlines?

Finally I'm now using burris signature zees for scope mounting. Is it possible to get 2 piece weaver or picattiny style bases to fit an Alpine?