What's the big deal here anyway? Because it's a Leupold everyone freaks out about it? As Gene pointed out yesterday, most scopes are not dead on in regards to their adjustments. I never gave it a second thought as long as I could get the scope sighted in.

I gave my son a 3-9 Conquest that I had in my safe last fall for his Tikka. We took it to the range and had a hell of a time getting it sighted in. I forgot that the adjustments are ass backwards and he got it shooting off the paper before he came over and told me about it. We cranked it back down about 30 clicks and made a quick calculation to get to zero but it was a couple inches low and left. It should've been dead on but it took 3 or 4 more shots to get it zeroed 1/2" high.

I guess I should've come on here the next day and bitched about it but I've seen the same thing many times whether it's Zeiss, Leupold, Burris or whatever. I'm more concerned with holding zero and a generous eye box that allows you get on target quickly than a minor inconsistency in tracking.

Affordable Sportfishing Charters and Cruises out of Noank CT - https://www.rowdygirlcharters.com/