I have the .451 Super 91. It is a hammer with 400 grain conicals and a MOA rifle. Best muzzle loaders ever made IMHO. I bought 6 of the breech plugs for back up, as they are a one piece affair, combination breech plug and nipple. I am thinking of having a plug made that is tapped for a standard nipple. I haven't dry fired mine so the Stainless steel one piece nipple- breach plug has never had to be replaced. Muzzle loading has kind of lost my interest as it is harder to draw the MZ tag than the regular rifle. I still put in because the season is August and September, great time of year for a camping trip.here in Nevada. Early mule deer is better table fare. These rifle lost out to the high velocity sabot and marketing that told hunters they could shoot deer at long ranges. I'm against all long range hunting, being it MZ or regular rifle. Muzzle Loading is still a 100 YD affair. It was better when we shot a round ball and a side lock rifle,. could get a tag and killed well inside 100 YDs. Get close!

Last edited by Switch; 02/23/19.