Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33
Wife is manager of a fairly upscale hipster bar/grill in the big city an hour and a half away. She had a group of around 6 baboons come in last night and had to ask three of them to leave immediately because they had no ID. They ran up a tab of over $250, and refused to close out for shift change(policy). They started cussing her out and fighting the door guy, and when my wife went to call the police one of them hit her in the back of the head with a full beer bottle. She got knocked out and was taken to the ER with a mild concussion. Didn't get home till almost 5 this morning. We're hoping that the police got them. The employees are getting more and more chit for not letting them in because of no IDs or the way they dress and using the race card. Fn pissed here. She was called a racist white trash beech for doing her job and assaulted. Don't like em. Never have, but I have always tried not to HATE but man oh man the word dislike is starting to lose its strength for me.
Sorry to hear of it. Hopefully your wife will get supported and backed up by her employers, but you kinda imply they're not. I hope I'm reading it wrong.

Thanks guys. Her boss payed for everything. Huge knot on the back of her head. Last thing she remembers is the cops lifting her off the floor. I hope they got em, probably ran. I'm taking care of her today so she can rest and take it easy. Fn worthless,worthless animals.