Originally Posted by McInnis
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by Quick_Karl
Originally Posted by Ranting
A?? A forum is that you Forum and Talk without thought there would be no FORUM and with people like you There DEFF would be no Forums! Do you have a Ruger Rigby?>>> I think NOT >>you have just come to BITCH!! Enjoy your sad LIFE!

Butch(er) has been doing this for over 10-years, on every firearms forum there is. He is a miserable old Texass blowhard that isn't happy unless he is trying to put someone else down - you would think that with all the toys and money he brags about having, he would be out doing something with them instead of being an internet forum a-hole.

Just ignore him and he will go away.

Don't know either Ranting or Butch personally. But from their posts I can deduce that Butch is a gentlemen who likes fine custom firearms. I have never known him to brag (except about his grandson). Ranting has chosen an apt handle. He rants nonsensical drivel. A screw may be loose? By interjecting into this thread and unwarrantly attacking Butch, acting all childish, siding with Ranting, causes me to question your maturity and sanity.

Agreed, but I didn't even consider Butch to be bragging when he was talking about his grandson who was kicking for WVU a few years ago. That was pretty much justifiable pride to me. Ranting, please consider leaving us alone until you've grown up enough to contribute here without being so annoying.

“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. – Mark Twain”

Like Sam Houston, I will vote for what is best for ME in 2020.
Texans read their Bibles to find what they want it to say, and are blind to what it actually says...