Yup all ways will ,it's the only way to get the things you need. Like Black Powder 10 ga 2 7/8" loads roll crimped . 2 9/16" 16 ga for old 16's, 2 5/8" 12's for my made in 1902 M97 Winchester every thing from 1 oz target loads to 12 ga roundball loads in a cut down hull so it will hold 9 of those dudes., 20 ga ball loads that put 2 54cal balls on a paper plate at 35 yds 10 of them in 3-4 seconds. Any kind of hunting load I think I need for every gauge and never have to worry about some marketing puke discontinuing my favorite load for a specific use. Might as well cut your dick off than let some else limit what you NEED. When I miss a clay pigeon I figure it was me and don't blame my loads, shoot to build your skills, good scores will result. Get back to reloading your own, anybody can buy shells, making your own has meaning and is constructively productive. What would you have done with the loading time you didn't use ? watch gd Oprah or Ellen? MB yup and I drink good whiskey and Bud when I want one.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "