I shot 5-600 of them last spring between two Tikka's. BC's look great, but I never tamed them. Thought my gun needed bedded! The norm was finding what I thought was a sweet spot with a 1/4" group and the same load would shoot 3/4" the next time out with everything being the same. Both of my rifles did this. I shot it more in my Superlite than my CTR, and finally settled on 23.6 grs of Varget, CCI 450's in a IMI case. That was a 3/8"-1/2" 3 shot group most of the time, but again I shot some .1's and .2's with that bullet that next time around would double ( open up) or even triple the next time out. My CTR was best with Lapua brass, 24.4 grs Varget, CCI 400. About the same accuracy. I ran the loads to 25.8 or so which is a heavly compressed load in my case. I'll not waste another dime on them for making tiny holes.

I took the 73gr Berger out a few times, and promptly dumped the ELD's for the most accurate bullet I've ever shot! Not the best BC compared to the new 75's and 80's , but boy do they shoot! My .02