On a sad note, this batch of items came from a fellow that recently passed away. Along with the old bullets was brass, dies, 1899/99 stocks, barrels, receivers, and parts, and ammo, as well as the guns that fired them, which I hope to be able to buy a few of as well, if there's any money left!

Sorting thru this brought back memories of my dads passing in 1999. Kind of tough going thru everything if you know what I mean. You feel like you begin to get to know something about a fella when you see what he collected and what his passion was. When my dad passed his things were disbursed among family that might be interested in one or two of his guns, or sold at an estate sale mom had. When it was all over it's like dad was gone and most of what he valued was gone to strangers. I told the sellers, the man's sons, that I was very touched going thru their fathers supplies and that I felt like I knew a little about him from interactions before he passed and now after sorting his supplies.

Anyway, enough blubbering, all this to say, if you don't shoot them, some azzhole like me will end up with them. I suggest we all pass penniless, w/o any bullets, powder, primers, or ammo left, with a sheitload of worn out guns that are good for nothing but melting down. Save our heirs the trouble of disposing of our sheit. These are just the 25 caliber bullets and some of the brass.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Hard to see so I made a list. Make me an offer on anything you need to supplement your dwindling stash. I especially won't shoot the small quantity items.

Nosler
100 gr Partition <100
85 gr ballistic tip <20

Sierra
90 gr HPBT <50
87 gr spitzer 100 +/-
100 gr spitzer BT 100 +/-

Hornady
75 gr HP 300 +/-
117 SST 100
100 gr spire point 100 +/-
75 gr spire HP 200 +/-