Hay all i am a new member to this forum and seen this post, the gun looks like it's in good shape but the problem i have is you all are condemning this person for WHAT could be a simple mistake in his ad listing it as a LIGHTING witch it looks like field grade as far as where is the third choke did you ever think this is the ORIGINAL CITORI witch where full and monified choked (1973-1974) as far as items listed on other forums did you every ask what forum (little more info on your side) if not your bad and as far as IM INTERESTED IF HE WOULD SHIP IT FIRST?? (NOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE A SCAM TO ME) Also you all no a lot of people can TALK better in a email and or by TEXT as that is the standard today.
On the other side at some point you do need to talk. If you request the serial number and he does give it thats fine i see quit a few ads that only show part of the number.
So what i am getting at is if your going to post a negative response with out all the fact of the conversation and and imply it is a SCAM shame on you. simple mistake can and do happen all the time. So if you PM a person than come on here and only post your side of the conversation that a little misleading.
I don't care how long you been a member to this forum or others I as well as you would and will not ship $100 gun let alone a $1100 with out some sort of security (again you didn't mention) and just because you ship to a FFL dealer really doesn't mean [bleep] as far a security he's not going to collect money for you. Not at least the one i have dealt with.
SO PLEASE BE A LITTLE MORE COURTEOUS IN YOU POST
THANKS FOR READY

P.S. A HAVE A 1973 BROWNING CITORI ONE OF THE FIRST 500 MADE I WOULD NOT EVAN THINK OF SELL IT FOR $ 1100
LESS THAN HALF OF 1 BOX SHOT OUT OF IT OLD MAN BOUGHT IT AND ONLY TOOK IT OUT ON NEW YEARS EVE AT MIDNIGHT AND POPPED A SHOT OFF AND YELLED HAPPY NEW YEARS