I too have a T3X "Hunter" model with the straight stock; and it is becoming one of my favorite rifles. I have also used H4350 and IMR4350 for good accuracy, but have not reached 46.0gr with the 140 "grainesr" as of yet. Mine also seems to like RL19, where my M96 prefers RL22. I have "zero'd in" on Lapua and Norma brass for the "correct" head size; for many have complained that U.S. companies have not use the correct 6.5X55SE specs in the past, plus many "surplus" rifles with "oversized" chambers give pressure indications before reaching "maximum" levels. I've been reading some pretty "heady" velocity figures for the "modern" 6.5X55 that far exceeds most, if not all, the reloading manuals. I read Mule Deer's articles on a fairly frequent bases and know him to be a reliable source on the subject, I just hope the bullet manufacturers catch up with the times and start catering to us "Swede users". The case will hold 2 or 3 grains more powder than any of its "kin" (6.5 CM included), but is "handicapped" by "data". Too bad we have to treat it like a "wildcat" in order to achieve its full potential. My .02