Went into a shop in Burns Oregon a few years ago. Shop was in a guys house. Had an old faded sign you could barely read, Pruitts Gun Shop. 157 year old guy comes to the door when I knocked, yep, come on in. Two little yappy dogs peeing on the carpet....

Anyhow, I take a right into a room that is three sides gun racks, 5 or 6 deep, all the way down 3 walls. Display cases full of pistols. That would have eclipsed most gun stores but that was only the beginning.

In the center of the room was boxes of NIB guns, many 2-3 decades old, still NIB. Some of the stacks of gun boxes were 10-15 guns high, so thick there were just trails thru the room. Hundreds of NIB guns. In each corner and anywhere else he could stand a gun, there were 20-30 guns piled in a corner. There were guns on the counters, guns against the walls, guns behind the doors. The dude probly had guns in the bathroom, I didn't check. It took me hours to go thru it and I went back and bought a few from him.

When he died it was all auctioned off. Amazing gun store. All except for the two little dogs that peed on the carpet I mean.

Last edited by Fireball2; 03/16/19.

LOL