I'm not even close to the experience and knowledge of MD. In his books, his 'go to' powder in the old 7 was 4350 types. With 160 gr cup and cores, I never got the accuracy I thought the rifles were capable of using 4350 of various brands. I had best results going a step faster on the burn charts with H414/ Win 760. Because all three rifles were capable of 60,000 psi cartridges, I felt comfortable loading them heavier than the manuals would recommend. Because all three rifles were european origin they had long leades, a pressure reducer in itself. I know nothing about the 70 FWT, it's chamber, leade, barrel length, twist rate, all factors to weigh. Anyway my results were basically 2+moa down to 1 moa (5 shot groups) and velocities from 23 5/8" and 24" bbls. in the low 2600 fps range. Primer appearance, extraction and brass life excellent. Admittedly 3 rifles is not a valid statistic, maybe we could call it a hint. Cautionary note to Bubba, NOT in your 1893, '95 Mauser nor your Remington rolling block. Free advice is worth what you paid for it, grin.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.