Originally Posted by battue
Sprite has the look of some good blood in her. Memory tells me there is a least one best Cocker breeder in the Dakota’s.

I can’t get a good look at Willowcreeks Dog, but he sure is getting a well rounded start.

Addition: Came drifting in, Tim Ness in ND.

I can't seem to get my head around the photos anymore. I tried to posted a photo of Ozzie in an ice chest. I was culling some auodad and we shot three nice rams. We couldn't find the biggest one from the helicopter and the guy that shot that one was pretty bummed. I went to the house and got the dog and in about an hour and a half, he found him. It warmed up more than I anticipated during our look and when we got back to the truck, ozzie was very happy to sit in the cooler for a while. I learned a lesson on that one.

Ozzie came from Mark Mercie/Thunderstruck in Minnesota and, short of eating socks and smelling terrible on occasion, has been awesome. He's smart enough and has strong enough hunting instincts, that with just with a really strong "stay" "here" and "gogetit," he makes me look like a dog trainer of sorts and outshines most of my buddy's dogs. Until last year, I didn't appreciate how much fun the guys with bird dogs were having when they were hunting. Its been a game changer. He is also getting pretty good at sleeping in a deer blind until it is time to go find something.

long before Rodriguez stole that goat.