Originally Posted by kid0917
GB has one in 12 ga over .222, looks pretty cool. Has anyone had experience with these? It appears to have the 12 ga threaded for choke tubes. Says Made in Finland. asking price might be a litle high but still wondering about the quality/versatility of one of these.

I have one I bought new in around the 70/72 time frame. I added a see thru mount with a 1.5 x5 Leupold scope and sling swivels. They are a well made gun, probably the best ive seen of that type. Ive known a few others having them also, and none that didn't think they were a fine gun. That said, they are what they are, that being a single shot with either the shot or rifled barrel. I would recommend a barrel band type swivel for the front, as the forend tends to come off when you attach to that. At least it did on mine unless I wrapped tape around it.
It really dosent make for a good Grouse gun/Turkey gun which is why I bought mine. In fact there could be a good argument as to what they are good for. Mine just sits in the safe, as I find myself preferring other rifles for how im still able to hunt.