Buffalo Bore 100 grain hard cast flat point standard pressure .380 fired out of a Glock 42. The round averages 958 fps out of the test gun. Unfortunately, the round did not hit a pork rib during the test, but I figured I would throw this post up anyway. It penetrated 6 layers of blue jean material from cut off pants legs (not IWBA spec), 18 inches of water, 6 layers of water jug plastic, and the flesh between two sets of pork ribs. The round was captured in the blue jean material after passing through jug 3 and the first two layers of jean material and rib flesh. (The ding on the rib bone attached to jug 1 was from an earlier test.) I thought the reaction of the back of jug 3 was interesting. It looks like maybe a little red mist went back into the jug.

I tried again dumping three rounds and still didn’t hit a rib. I will have to try this again sometime when I want to throw some more time and money at the venture. I still am impressed that this gun punches above its weight class with hard cast rounds.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln