our country including New York with these high populations of liberal city people within the cities,for some reason do not want the white working tax paying people to get anything except taxed to death. i went thru it with my white kids and myself and wife just middle income tax payers we got little but huge student loans because we were white. the non-white students even with much lower ACT scores,poor high school scores ,people from other countries all got government money , not loans to go to college. these non-white students got everything almost all free no matter how poor they did in college.America should be helping the best American students more and the tax payers more who have kids in all schools ! i have a friend who is 100 % white but when he got back from Viet Nam and was a wounded as soldier over there ,when he apply for loans he put down he was Afro-American and no one said anything or questioned him but he got alot more money and help than the others which wrote white down. in a way that`s funny but in another way its not ! i screwed up too i should have put down native American because i am, so i got nothing but bills and loans too !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman