*Not directed at you David*

I figure anyone that wants to read can, it's labeled OT and clear in the title what it's about. If it ain't posted, it can't be read by those that would. We all pay the same admission and I don't remember signing a contract when joining.

Another thing, a guy (that's me for them that aren't paying attention) that becomes vested in the forum and contributes often may begin to feel somewhat entitled to respectfully post something of interest to gun owners, OT or not. Learn to live with it or not, still going to post what matters to me at the time.

Ever notice, them that spend the most time bitchin are generally the same ones that live with a permanent scowl on their face anyhow, and can't be made happy no matter the post? I just posted on an MHG and a beautiful custom rifle complete with lots of photos and discussion, just for fun like any time, and the same high and mighty collectors *characters* I'll call them, have nothing to contribute. I'd welcome even a photo of their own to add to the discussion.

That would be a welcome respite from the normal drudgery and skullduggery of their miserable lives I expect. David, my advice to you is to post whatever you want. You wrote the book buddy, you've earned it.

LOL