Blue wildebeest can soak up lead ("poor man's buffalo"), especially if alert to what you are doing. Shoot for CNS / to hit the backbone where it intersects with "right up the front leg".
I was on heart meds still, recovering from heart surgery, etc. Just didn't hit mine anywhere important, so to speak, I guess. The RHINO was first into the chest mostly broadside, and a 250-grain TTSX a few minutes later didn't stop him from jumping a sheep fence where my PH was sure he'd stop. Wish I had shot again as he got to the fence but Philip said no. We followed blood and tracks next day, but he never died, Oh, well!

That 350 grain TSX is a long 'un, like the RHINO. Couldn't get enough IMR 4350 under it to get over 2150 fps. RL-15 wasn't available to me then. IMR 4320 and 4064 might work, but I wanted a just compressed load as stated above. With the driving bands, you can crimp a couple places, long as the magazine is right for that and it shoots with accuracy. That's a bunch of money to try lots of powders, though.

Love to hear of your success in the future. I have a full write-up at AR where I am BNagel.

http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6321043/m/6101070742

Last edited by agazain; 04/16/19.