after the fact i'd try something different than the j&p delrin adapters. they are obviously made a touch loosely spec'd as they slide on my CZ-455 rail wayyyy too easily and when torquing down to recommended spec of 25in/lb a crease formed where the metal ring "pinched" the delrin adapter. in retrospect i'd go burris signature rimfire rings and swap the clamps to the "A" marked ones that come with said rings as they are 11mm clamps and will fit the 11mm CZ dovetail better than the factory affixed 3/8" clamps. oh and If you do decide to go with the j&p 11mm adapters degrease the adapters and the rail with 91% alcohol or they WILL ride forward on ya. i didn't have the ring crease issue with my 452 american as it has a funky 3/8" dovetail and the delrin adapters fit almost too tight on the dovetail which i'd take over the 11mm debacle. jim and pete over at j&p are great guys and helped in every way they could including sending me another set of adapters to see if i happened to get a set of out of spec adapters but sadly my 2nd set was the same.
good luck,
Big Ed

"Only accurate rifles are interesting"
Col. Townsend Whelen