I have several good friends who are South Africans, both English and Afrikaans. What they told me about Mandela and the ANC lined up exactly with the article! He was a Commie! The ANC have always been violent thugs. They bragged that they would "convince people" of their ideology "with their necklaces". What they called their "Necklaces" was to wrap a mans arms to his sides with barb wire, force an old tire down around his shoulders, fill it with gasoline and then light it! Yes Sir!, "fine bunch of Freedom Fighters"...When he got in office he "opened the borders" to everyone. When I visited in '96, Joberg had 17 million people in it! The homeless "immigrants" were everywhere, burning old tires for warmth, so their were black plumes of smoke all over. At that time, unemployment for a white male was around 55%. Slightly better for white women. Incompetents were running the show...and it was looney tunes time! During Apartheid ( which I agree has some bad people in certain places) the economy of SA was booming, people "wanted to come to Sa for work"! After Mandela...many people left, many want to leave and can't, AIDs is rampant...a fine mess.

Last edited by Jim_Knight; 04/17/19.