Originally Posted by Seafire
Was over south of Klamath yesterday at an old truck stop just north of the California line..
Said it was from Bonanza on the truckers door... I asked about how were the sage rats doing
and the driver said that he needed to get out there and after them, as they were out for the last two weeks and were already doing a number on his alfalfa as it was coming up...

I gotta find the contact numbers of the several places I shoot on every year...
Since moving last summer I still can't find half my world.. it either being in storage or packed in boxes it got thrown into ..

as soon as this never ending rain clears, they are going to be out just like the leaves on the trees will go from budding to full leaves in a couple of days...the tree huggers have to be stroking themselves over all the rain we've gotten this year......

between the fast growing once the sun stays here and the mud... cutting down access, it may be a short opening season on the little rodents.

Yeah Seafire the grass is growing fast just this week, and the dead grass was tall to begin with. Rat babies just appearing now over here on the Eastern side so we'll see how it goes. I hope you get some chucks while you're down south too.