Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I kept tying to find a Kimber LH .22lr at a decent price for quite a while. I finally gave up and bought a CZ 452 American snd never looked back. It throws darn near everything in the same hole. I sent it out to the CZ Custom Shop and had Harlan cut the barrel to 18 in and re-crown, add a knurled end cap and do a trigger job. I almost never run it without either my Gemtech GM-22 or Dead Air Mask HD suppressors. It still shoots spectacular with the SWFA SS 12X MQ. Including the Butler Creek caps I've got $800 into the rifle, scope, gunsmithing. This one is not going anywhere. ...

A Rem 581 is my last/only rimfire rifle. GemTech Outback II always mounted. Dialed in for Eley green box subsonic HP's. Boringly accurate.

Oh yeah. I'll bet that is a nice setup.

Funny. That was Mannlicher's quote the first time I took the little CZ out. Took one shot after sighting in. Bull. Took another shot and was squinting to see where it went. Damn near went in the same hole. Turned around to Mannlicher will this semi shocked look on my face, and he says Boring". laugh

True story.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH